Liverpool – £18-23k p/a
We are looking for a person who is passionate about online marketing and who likes a challenge – can you deliver the double whammy of increasing sales volumes and driving down the cost per acquisition?
As part of a growing international banking group, we have a strong desire to increase our presence in two of our key markets.
You will have prior experience of, and the ability to own and drive forward, Search Engine Marketing including PPC optimisation; SEO; Social Media and Content Management to assist us in the achievement of our new customer acquisition and existing customer retention targets.
The role’s primary responsibilities will be:
• Active management of PPC to significantly increase new customer acquisition numbers AND drive down cost per acquisition.
• Comfortable with Web Analytic Tools, in order to determine what is working well and what is not working so well, and then define and execute improvements.
• Website development concentrating on user experience and driving website conversion.
• Monitor online marketing best practice and ensure legal compliance.
• Proactively analyse online competitors and recommend improvements to our SEM.
• Determine SEO strategy with relevant SEO metrics; implement and manage relevant link building campaigns; optimising web content for such SEO strategies.
• Drive Social Media strategy and execution.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Knowledge of Dutch.
• Google Adwords Certification.
• Attention to detail.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Results driven.
• Knowledgeable in Excel; Word; PowerPoint and Outlook.Share