Warrington – Up to £42k p/a
Due to rapid expansion of our client’s team in the North West a number of new exciting roles have been created. I’m currently recruiting for .Net Application Developers. This position will become an integral part of our client’s team delivering enterprise applications using the latest web technologies to blue chip clients.
The .Net Application Developers role will suit .Net developers who enjoy the challenge of applying their expertise in relation to database-driven systems development in a structured, yet informal and challenging working environment. As the .Net Application Developers you will be a key player in the on-going development of our product suite and not be afraid of pushing the technology boundaries.
Reporting to the Software Development Manager, in the .Net Application Developers role you will analyse, document, develop, and implement software application solutions.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
• Involvement in the analysis of business requirements, and the translation of those requirements into proposed technical solutions
• Documenting requirements at both a functional and technical level
• Developing software solutions, from presentation layer, business logic, to database design
• Unit, System and acceptance testing of solutions
• Producing system documentation to facilitate the migration of a project from development into live support
You will have:
• Demonstrable experience of full project lifecycle of application development
• Experience of working to defined processes and standards
• Understanding of working to project methodologies, to defined milestones and timescales
• Other technologies that are not required but preferable BizTalk, RESTful API, Web API, TDD, BDD, NoSQL databases, Git, Node.JS, Ruby, iOS, AndroidShare