£20k-£30k depending on experience
My client is a boutique film and mobile application company.
12 Month Contract to perm
40 Hours A Week
• To manage, oversee and drive existing corporate relationships.
• To identify potential partners and create business winning pitches demonstrating the value that
Label Soup can help bring to their brand.
• Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
• Negotiating deal terms and closing sales.
• Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
• Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
• Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely
dictated by the prospective customer.
Skills and Experience Required
• Minimum 5 Years B2B sales Experience.
• Mid-Market to Large Corporate Entity Sales a must.
• Experience building a sales pipeline and positioning business to close.
• Must be comfortable working at all levels of an organization.
• Proven track record closing sales in multiple industries.
• Independent thinker, with good judgement skills and proven track record in problem solving.
• Excellent presentation skills, business writing skills and oral communication skills.
• Must be capable of balancing general prospecting requirements, fulfilling customer needs and
meeting company expectation and goals.Share