-Salary Up To 40k- Birkenhead- Liverpool
The IT Service Delivery Manager has the overall day to day responsibility for the provision of services to the end user community in line with the contract deliverables.
As IT Service Delivery Manager you will be managing IT service delivery across the organisation, promoting the continuous improvement of productivity, service quality and end-user satisfaction.You will be accountable for owning, managing service delivery as well as providing a focus for SLA management and end-user satisfaction; ensuring information systems and the review structure for SLAs and end-user satisfaction are in place and effectively used.
You will ensure resources, capabilities and capacity meets both existing and new business demand. While providing expert problem management support to difficult, high profile issues and ensure root-cause analysis is conducted and a corrective action plan is followed.
You will also ensure robust tools and – where relevant – technological platforms are in place to support the environment and best service solution.
To be considered for the role of IT Service Delivery Manager you will have in depth experience of the most up to date version of ITIL, knowing how and when to apply the principles in a practical approach.You will have significant and demonstrable experience in managing multiple IT partners on behalf of an international company.
Ideally candidates will have experience from an IT Services Supplier side giving an in-depth knowledge of contract structures and terms with a strong ability to analyse, understand and enforce contractual obligations, whilst balancing out the need to maintain and grow a strong relationship with suppliers.
- Process improvement
- Setting of SLA’s and KPI’s
- Working with 3rd Party suppliers
- Problem/Incident management
- Implementation of new processes
- Helpdesk Management
- Support approx. 600 users
- ITIL experience
- Process Development/Engineering and improvement experience
- Excellent communication
- Experience in dealing with large 3rd parties
- Server and Network Implementation Citrix / Virtualisation
- Project Management
– Proven experience in Service Delivery to key clients
– Maintain agreed levels of service provision to customer base
– Take responsibility for design, implementation and coordination of projects
– Identify and resolve incidents