Our client is currently looking for case management developer.
As a Case Management Developer you will be responsible for coding, testing, debugging and documenting all aspects of our case management system. You will also be involved in integrations with third party clients and introducers.
- Create / Edit CMS Documents.
- Create / Edit Screens in CMS.
- Create / Edit Linked Actions in CMS.
- Create / Edit Case Types / Databases and DB Items.
- Day-to-Day CMS Administration.
- Integration between proclaim and proclaim accounts.
- Integrate CMS with external parties.
- Maintain proclaim document archive.
- To create custom reports as and when required.
- To provide support and training to the Helpdesk and IT Assistant as and when required.
- To carry out any other associated duties which may from time to time be reasonably required
- Previous experience of working with a Case Management System, preferably using Eclipse Proclaim.
- Ability to plan, schedule and monitor own work within short time horizons.
- Ability to absorb technical information when it is presented systematically and apply it effectively.
- An understanding and ability to use appropriate methods tools and applications
- Sufficient communication skills for effective dialogue with colleagues and external parties.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- A rational and organised approach to work.